There are a lot of WordPress developers, agencies, and “one click” services out there. So why would you want to work with me?
Here are some reason from my experience and from my previous client’s testimonials:
- I am a real person. You can see me on Skype/Screenshare, talk to me, and email me. We will actually have a relationship, not just a ticket system.
- I will be with you from concept to launch. We will work together to build you the best website you can have for your budget.
- I work with a huge variety of budgets.
- I am invested in my client’s success. I care that you like your site and that it works for you.
- I solve problems. I have built a lot of websites. I know a lot of tricks. I can offer you things that you might not even know you needed.
- If I don’t do it, I know someone who does. Need graphic design? Need copy writing/editing? Need a cool promo video? Need some voice over? Need full SEO? No problem. I know great service providers and am happy to either scope them into your project or introduce you.
- I have a wide range of site experience building: e-commerce sites, learning management systems, brochure sites, non-profit sites, interactive sites, blogs, directories and more.
- I work with a wide variety of clients including: attorneys, MFTs, non-profits, artists, musicians, caterers, yogis, dance companies, personal blogs, business blogs, jewelry designers, gourmet chefs, cleaning companies, writers, event planners, chiropractors, authors, consultants, apps, and schools. See some of my projects in my portfolio.
- I stick with you. Once your site is up and running I hope to stay involved and be part of your continued success. I offer WordPress maintenance packages to keep your site healthy and safe. I am happy to work with you after the initial project to train you on anything that comes up, add on anything you think of later, help you keep your site content fresh and current. I even will help you with your email blasts if you need it.
The best way to know if we are a fit for each other is to send me a contact to review and let us book some time to discuss and get to know each other.